Saturday, September 18, 2010

Twinnies Over The Past 6 Years


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them SO much!!!!!

Finding Joy said...

That's was lovely to look through - what a lot of wonderful and precious memories.

Clara said...

We were looking through baby photos recently, and I was remembering the time when Dolly and the twinnies were babies... Time has gone by so fast and they are all growing up so quickly!! These are great pictures! :)
So glad you did all these posts - loving seeing things from your life way down there in Vic...

a devoted heart said...

Is the airport pic from your trip here?? LOVE this journey thru their lives so far. SOOOOOO sweet. How tiny they were so long ago! LOL

Anonymous said...

Seeing all these photos makes me realise how much I miss seeing you all more frequently... but that's life. The pictures are all so cute. I know that I look at things from a very different perspective to most people since my child came to me at 13 but all I can say is that whenever you get tired of running after your kids, just remind yourself that you are doing the best thing ever for those kids. Building up trust and winning the heart of a child who is already grown is extremely hard work. But no matter which way it is, no matter when you start, once you start winning a child's heart you have that child's love and trust and through that their obedience and that's what matters. Just keep working at it. It is wonderful to see it unfold.
Love
Rossie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking time for all those posts! I really enjoyed reading them and looking at all the pictures. What a blessing your kids are. They are soooo cute too! :)