Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun to get the many different name suggestions. There was definitely some food for thought there. We have a name for a boy, but not sure how definite it is.

Tonight I put a load of towels in the washing machine... and went back to discover that the washing machine had broken. Not exactly sure what the problem is, but I am seriously wondering how we will go without a washing machine - until either it gets fixed or we can get a new one. Agh!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the name of your new blessing! :)

Hope you can get the washer fixed soon! That's tough!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how old is that washing machine? Did you get it when you got married? If so, it is not old enough to collapse!!! Poor you, hope you didn't have to wring everything out by hand like I did when the 20 odd year old one finally died in 2006!
wuv,
Bets