Getting five children to smile, look sensible and look at the camera is quite a job, as you can see from these pictures. Never did get one that I was totally happy with.
I think the one you have at the top of your blog is just about perfect - even the fingers in the mouth is cute! :) All cute pictures - they all look so happy :)
What fun you seem to have!!! The children are just are as mad as their parents!!!! =) Least that way we know it didn't come from their other rellies! Love the pics! Bets
8 comments:
So so cute!!! Leah and Abby could be the twinnies. Hehe. And Sammy is SO grown up!!! And Rebekah looks just like the rest of them.
I think the one you have at the top of your blog is just about perfect - even the fingers in the mouth is cute! :) All cute pictures - they all look so happy :)
Your kids are just SO adorable! They look extremely happy as well. :) I love all of these, but that last one is just about perfect! :)
Awww... the children look SO cute and happy!!! I can't get over how much Abby and Leah look alike. Rebekah is so precious.
I LOVE these pictures
Their smiles make you smile automatically...just cant help it
I know have said it a million times but you guys really do have the cutest children i have ever seen...cant wait to see you all next month :D
Talia xo
What fun you seem to have!!! The children are just are as mad as their parents!!!! =) Least that way we know it didn't come from their other rellies!
Love the pics!
Bets
Beautiful - agree with the comment above that they make you smile:)
Wow! Your girls look sooo much a like now! How sweet! Looks like you have a lot of fun!
Post a Comment